Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Okin

Dr. Okin has been my primary care physician for 8 years now. His attention to detail,knowledge, caring is second to none !

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

The best doctor in town! He is the best doctor to have if you live in Lynchburg.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Superb and awesome doctor! He is the one doctor that you can trust.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Love, Love , Love Dr. Okin His Nurse Cindy & Staff. Kind, Caring, Compassionate & Concerned. He has been my Dr. for about 14 years now. I have the utmost respect for him & staff. Recently I called office because I was very sick, I had no appointment but they told me to come on in. I found out that I had a very serious infection and Dr. Okin sent me to LGH to be admitted immiedietly ,and began a 3 week regimine of IV antibiotics.. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Okin saved my life and I am very greatful. I thank God for him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Quite frankly I don't understand the other reviewers comments because across the board the appointment that I had with Dr. Okin was the worst I have ever experienced. He did not listen to my medical history and made assumptions about my symptoms without even examining me. I will never return to the office where he is practicing which by the way is no longer on Langhorne Road. He is practicing at an urgent care clinic on Wards Rd. If he is the doctor on staff for the day that you go, I can not urge you more strongly to go somewhere else. His "care" is a waste of your time and money.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

EXPLAINS WHAT AND WHY. RETURNS PHONE CALLS. KEEPS EXCELLENT RECORDS AND FOLLOWS UP

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

The most personable physician I have ever asked for help.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Comprehensive interview for new patient! Leaves no stone unturned and if you need a specialist he has already performed most of the relevant tests for your condition!!! You are a person to Michael not just another fee paying patient! If you are really sick (something strange is happening) he is who you should see first - no matter where you live!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

He is just *awesome*. Listens to you, cares about you, never rushes you. We're so lucky to have him as our family doc :-)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

He's a wonderful family doctor. He works at Piedmount Family Practice on Langhorne Road, Lynchburg, VA. He's great and he listens to you. He doesn't make you feel rushed at all. :-)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Okin's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lynchburg, VA