You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Lucks

Dr. Lucks is patient, respectful and compassionate. He takes the time to fully explain himself and answer all my questions. Most importantly, rather than just telling me what to do, he listens to my input and allows me to be participate in determining my plan of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. lucks now for a few years. Recently I needed an adjustment on my medication and his staff was completely unwilling to help me. His office manager Laura was very rude and went so far as telling me I had to pay an additional $500.00 for special treatment. After paying the $500.00 Laura still won't return my calls or help me obtain the medication adjustment with the insurance company. I would not recommend seeing this doctor, you are just a number to him and the care he provides is superficial.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Lucks is a very caring physician. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen to the patient and his/her family. He treats the patient with respect. He even took the time to call me himself to inform me about my test results. It is extremely rare to find such a kind, compassionate physician who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Matthew A. Lucks's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lucks is patient, respectful and compassionate. He takes the time to fully explain himself and answer all my questions. Most importantly, rather than just t..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. lucks now for a few years. Recently I needed an adjustment on my medication and his staff was completely unwilling to help me. His office..."

November 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=273102'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=273102'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Matthew&quot; to &quot;Matthew A.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "ENCINITAS" to "La Jolla"

June 11, 2012