Ratings for Dr. Shantwania A. Buchanan

The physician is wonderful...the staff there are inexperienced and the know nothing about customer service. I could write a book. I will not go back to that office.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.B and her staff.she is personable,and profefessionable.i have and still do reccomend her very highly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I used her the entire 9 months of my pregnancy with my 8 month old daughter. She took wonderful care of me and my daughter. I never had a problem with the secretary. Nor did I with Dr. Buchanan not showing up until noon. I had appointments no later than 10:30 and she was there for every single one, on time. I am also using her now. I've called many times to reschedule and never had a problem with any staff member. They are all wonderful and Dr. Buchanan is very personal-able. She has spoke to both me and my husband many times since the birth of my daughter. Her main concern is baby and mom. Everyone in her office was wonderful to me. I was treated so wonderful that we are using her again and thus far, she's exactly the same. Everyone is. And never had a issue with them taking my insurance. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Secretary is Dr's sister. She is rude and doesn't take care of problems when you call. Had Medicaid which they accept but Secretary refused to bill them and charged us $25 co-pay every time. Medicaid patients dont have co-pays in any other obgyn offices. Tried to speak to Dr. Buchanan about her secretary but was thwarted everytime by her and never had any calls returned although we never let on that we were upset to the secretary and were not rude back. Called one time to cancel an appointment because we couldnt afford the co-pay at that time. My husband specifically told the secretary that we would call back to reschedual and the secretary started telling everyone we were changing doctors. Dr. Buchanan doesn't get in the office till after 12pm most days. To bad we had all these problems cause we really liked the doctor but her secretary stressed us out, treated us like children, scolding us when we had to reschedual, etc. I dont recommend this doctor unless her staff changes

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Shantwania A. Buchanan's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Corinth, MS