Ratings for Dr. Curtis A. Hanson

With all of my problems with insurance, instead of dropping as a patient, the office tried their hardest to figure it out so that I could continue to be treated. Very dedicated and kind.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Absolutely atrocious staff at the Brier Creek location. They decided after 6 months of treating me they didn't accept my insurance and screwed me out of my residency program costing thousands of dollars due to incompetence as well as put off my surgery to try and work it out. I am in a lot of pain, but I do not trust this office with my shoulder. Complete idiocy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Hanson performed three surgeries on me; one to remove a metal structure that had been implanted when I broke my leg in 2005, and two knee replacements. My new knees are doing great. I had one replaced in august 2014, and the second in October 2014, by new years I could walk anywhere I wanted without pain. This man is does a fantastic job! Thank You Dr. Hanson!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Great bed side manner and responsive to patient. Very talented in his field.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Curtis A. Hanson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

AHC