Ratings for Dr. William C. Hurst

I used him with my child and it was a nightmare. My now adult child told me she was strapped down and told to shut up. I personally heard one of the assistants tell her to shut up if she wanted to go home. He does not need to work with children and if they ask you to not go back with child because they do better if your not there don't do it. Go with your child so you will know what is going on. I have heard this same kind of story from other children that used him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

This is a pediatric dentist. I was a patient for several years as a child. If a patient winces or starts to cry he will cover their mouth and nose, restricting air. As an adult I have spoken with others who experienced the same occurrence. Just tonight I spoke with a former staff member that told me that she witnessed him doing this. Afterwards I shared my own scary experiences, being yelled at, not managing my pain, and covering of my mouth and nose. She was not surprised. He may be a knowledgeable pediatric dentist, but he should not work with or around children.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014