Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Sater

I had a toothache. He got me in literally 30 minutes after I called. He is great. Wonderful office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The only person that I feel that does her job is the hygienists. The only time dr Sater talked and explained things to me was this last time and it will be my last time! Jennifer doesn't know what she is talking about and is very rude!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I am writing a review from my past experiences yrs ago while frequently going to Dr, Sater's dental office, ( & only his office) for all off my dental needs. I lived in Port Saint John from 2003-10. I am back up North, and have been for a few years now. However I still recommend Dr. Sater to any of my friends. Especially quite a few that have moved to the PSJ, Cocoa, Merritt Island, areas. I was quite the regular patient, if you will...back in the start of 2006-2010. I really loved the young lady with the greenish eyes. She always had a pretty tan, and she wore glasses, and has blonde hair. She always made me feel quite comforted. I always found myself feeling quite happy, as for she would always make me laugh. She is a wonderful person. I believe her name is Brenda. I know her name starts with a B. It has been so long. She, and Dr. Sater had a wonderful banter between them. She always told me how hard he worked, and that he should wear roller skates.. He was always so busy. I liked them as a duo, when working on my mouth. it was almost a pleasant experience, if you will. After a while I did not mind too much going to the dentist anymore. If you go to Dr. Sater's office, you will indeed feel at home. Dr. Sater's hygienist was also my favorite. She was a really sweet woman. I liked everyone on his staff. Especially my favorite hygienist, his assistant, and of course Dr. Sater himself. I do recommend this establishment. If I ever move back I hope all the same lovely ladies are there.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

So happy, pain free mouth for first time in 2 years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had agreat experience here. I would highly reccomendation Dr Sater. He is gentle and caring. He worked with me so I could get half my work late 2014 and then he finished my work in early 2015.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Worst experience ever. No bedside manner. Didn't even introduce himself. Didn't talk to me during the procedure. Didn't allow numbing jell to numb at injection site and just rushed into two shots. As he proceeded to pull out my tooth he kept hitting my other teeth with the metal tools. No "I'm sorry's" or anything. I felt like I was in a butcher shop , and he was in a big hurry. I was given my care instructions and sent on my way. After getting home I looked at it in the mirror and noticed that there was what appeared to be tooth sticking out! He never told me that he didn't get it all out! One week out and I'm still in pain from the procedure and now the piece of tooth that's protruding out is extremely sensitive to everything. Didn't go back for post op check up and let the office manager know why. There is no way I trust him to work on my mouth again.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Had a horrible experience they try to nickel and dime the office went awhile ago and he recommended for basically my entire mouth to be redone when other offices found minimal work to be done. I believe the wife or receptionist is extremely pushy and rude not a place I would ever return to

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Have been going to Dr Sater for years and have been pleased with his staff and dental care .He is very professional and knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

This used to be a nice, comfortable place for dental services. However, now the office staff (especially Hannah)are just plain unprofessional and rude. It seems as if she is totally unqualified to do her job. They sadly have a huge turnover in hygienists, so if you have one you really like... chances are you will not see them again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Sater didnt even look me in my eyes the entire time I was there. Dont even think he introduced himself to me. Ditsy blonde chick working the desk and assisting him. He jumps from patient to patient and is slow. Will never reccomend anybody to him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013