Ratings for Dr. David M. Frim

I have had four crainiotomies due to NF2. He is a wonderful doctor. Caring and very informative. I trust only Dr Frim to do these surgeries for me and my son. Best neurosurgeon hands down.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He did 2 of my head surgeries and he is such a good doctor. He takes his time if you have questions and he doesnt rush. I reccomend him! If you need a neurosurgeon dr Frim is the guy!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

As you will note, many people state that you will wait sometimes several hours to see Dr. Frim but...hands down it is WORTH it!! I am an RN with two children that have been misdiagnosed in Memphis, TN by a very well known pediatric neurosurgeon. Dr. Frim is the only doctor I trust caring for my children. They both have Chairi Malformation that has presented with different symptoms. He listens, he really listens and takes time to understand and talk with the parents and children. Being in the medical field for over 26 yrs myself, I HIGHLY recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This dr is the BEST hands down. However whoever rates him as a 5 on punctuality is not telling the truth. You wait hours to see him, but the caveat is I would wait days for what he had done for my wife. You will find not find a better Dr than this man!!! That's why it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Frim is now treating my daughter for PSEUDO TUMOR CEREBRI. He is a wonderful and very compassionate doctor with a great bedside manner. He has done shunt revisions on my daughter two times so far. She was at another children's hospital who did her initial surgery and did not listen to us about her complaints before surgery , therefore i feel her initial surgery should have been done sooner. I thank God we found Dr. Frim. He is very down to earth with and takes the time to explain everything. He understands what it is to be a young adult suffering with this disease and his staff is awesome!!! I never have a problem getting in touch with him or his staff. This is a lifelong condition and we are so grateful to have Dr. Frim!! Wonderful man and Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Had epilepsy but, after a neurosurgery in 2006 haven't had any more seizures.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I would not trust my child to any other neurosurgeon. Dr. Frim and his entire team are amazing. We travel over a thousand miles to see him and he is worth it. Yes you may have to wait in clinic for your appointment, but that is because he takes his time with every patient. One of the best neurosurgeons in the country.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

We travel from Michigan to see Dr. Frim. He is a man who restored my faith in doctors. I lost a baby in 1997 do to a lethal brain defect. In 1998 I gave birth to Emily. By ten months old we found out she had Syringomyelia and Tethered Cord Syndrome. The local doctors here told us they would not touch her until she had a loss of function. I started doing research and talked to a doctor in Boston, he referred me to Frim. I wanted someone who had studied at Harvard. It was the best decision I have ever made. Emily was in Chicago within two days to see him. In 2001, she had her untethering surgery. She was months away from losing function and possible issues with being able to even walk. Emily is now 16, and even though she is presenting with further issues, she would not be where she is today without him. Every email is answered within hours of sending it to him. There is nothing I would change. I trust so few doctors. Frim is there for Emily and for me. I will always thank God for him!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Ok, so he may not be on time, and maybe you'll have to wait.... However, he is "THE BEST". I thank God for Dr. Frim every time I look at my son. He has had 3 other neuro's and they all misdiagnosed him, they gave me the keep him comfortable die speech, but not Frim! He saved my boy, and made liars out of them... The man is truly a blessing to my family and me!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

extremely knowledgable, compationable. and very, very helpful. i've been a patient for 11yrs. now and would not see any other neurosurgen.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. David M. Frim's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med