Ratings for Dr. Dale A. Hanson

My husband both have been going to Dr Hanson for several years. NOT ANYMORE, HAD ENOUGH! The last few years our wait time is always 2-3 hours. Although Dr Hanson is knowledgeable, he spent some way too much time being unprofessional, telling jokes, going into medical detail that is unnecessary and never apology ingredients Wait time 2-3 hours, Dr Hanson spends way too much time telling jokes, going into unnecessary detail about conditions you don't understand. Office staff not efficient. They do not call ahead to remind you of your appointments. His wife is the office manager and does not want to spend a dime on appointment cards, so girl had to write your next appointment on a sticky notes. Office very old and unappealing. We are switching doctors to a more professional atmosphere and doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Hanson is awesome, his wife who ran the office killed it for me and my entire family. I have never been treated in a more unprofessional, rude manner and I'm glad I now have an awesome doctor somewhere else who has a regular staff, doesn't make me wait over an hour past my appointment time, and who has an office manager that's honest, transparent and doesn't treat you like you're a second class citizen.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! Best in the business! I would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Hanson is the best doctor in Michigan. He will go above and beyond for all. He

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Yes, you will have to wait a bit to see Dr. Hanson. However this is due to the fact that he spends the necessary time with each patient. He will not rush you through. He is an excellent doctor, glad I found him. His office staff needs some work however. They are lacking in organization. I will overlook this as Dr. Hanson makes up for it.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I fell ill at the age of 17 with pancreatitis. Dr. Hanson was another physician at my doctors office, so sometimes i had to see him for app or on rounds in the hospital. He would not believe my illness was caused by anything other than alcohol. I was 17 and had never had alcohol. He would try and rush me out of the hospital, when i hurt. Lectured me on how i treat my body and was so smug, it was sickening. The worse thing is, he was my dad, stepmother and little brother's primary, so they saw him. One day he told my father that he was possitive i was purposly getting myself sick so i could scam drugs. My doctor opened her own practice so i had got away from him. Now we know that my pancreatitis is cause by a mutation in the cf gene, which i carry,and pancreatic divisium.I never caused it. And breaking his oath and telling my father that, it's a betrayel of what good, honorable doctors, strive to achieve. My family won't see him now either, thankfully. So rude and no bed side manor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Hanson is very professional. If you hav eto wait to see him, it is ussualy because he is spending more time with other patients. I have gone in and had immediate help for whatever was ailing me at the time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Hanson is a very nice man, however, he is rarely on time. My time is just as valuable as his. His office staff (including his wife) are not helpful and at times rude. We left his practice and have found a place where everyone is helpful, friendly and professional. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes at my new doctor's office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Office is very disrespectful. Hanson is ****ed, and his wife (who works in tge office) need to learn respect and compassion. Please if your looking for a doctor don't go to this practice. I was injured and they treated me like dirt. Please find someone who will care for their patients better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Drs office is organized and the staff very friendly and helpful. Dr Hanson will try to help and if he can't , he doesn't hesitate to find someone who can help.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Dale A. Hanson's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)