Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Grusd

Came in for a Nuclear MRI. I was very happy with the whole process. I was able to schedule to my desired date as requested and the appointment was on time(I came in a little early to fill out the new patient paperwork). The front office staff who greeted me were cheerful and helpful. The MRI was as scheduled. The process and results were gone over as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Thanks for making a what would normally be a humdrum day at the Radiology appointment into a somewhat cheerful day. Nice staff and Doctors who know how to make you smile. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Pleasant enough for me to recommend to others. Minimal wait and clean office with professional medical staff and doctors.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I would like to say that I had a nice visit with this Radiology Clinic. The technician was informative about the procedure and I was cared for in a professional manner by the staff. The length of time I waited after the initial filling out of paperwork was minimal (don't know if I just got lucky) but I was happy that I didn't wait a long time to be taken back. Once I was taken back, the tech's had me in fairly quickly. Thanks for having me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Great team. Provided me with information that was helpful . I understand the process and what is to be expected. Thanks for the insight.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Nice to have found a medical lab that has great Physicians who know what needs to be done and will guide you through the process. Thanks for making me more knowledgeable about my condition and what needs to happen to move forward in a positive direction.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Really recommend to others who need a progressive Radiology Clinic with a great staff and knowledgeable Doctors. I was not disappointed in the experience . I give them overall a rating of A+

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Very personable Dr. with an outstanding staff. I would refer them without any hesitation based on my experience with this facility. I appreciate how they explain everything in detail and also treat you with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I think that I would recommend Advanced Radiology of Beverly Hills to others based upon my experience here. The staff have been extremely helpful as well as the doctor. The wait time to get in was only about 20 minutes after I finished filling out my paper work.. I appreciated the time spent with me . I wasn't rushed at all. I appreciated the care and concern of every one I came into contact with

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

MRI went great. Highly proficient team. Great staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Ronald S. Grusd's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1970)

Davis Vision
UnitedHealthcare
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)