Ratings for Dr. Janaki Nadarajah

Dr nadarajah is a money luring doctor. being a tricare patient i had a awful experience. She doesn't understand our problems forces all types of procedures before explaining what is really wrong with us. she literally forces us to have all types of foot equipments which i don't use at all. she charges our insurance too much!!. The most disgraceful unethical doctor that I have come across in my life. I will complain this to my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Verry unprofessional doc! She seems nice but it was no care for the client so dis organize with the staff

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

terrible job on bunionectomy and toenail removal, had surgery repeated by another dr

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I was very pleased at my visit to Dr.Nadarajahs office. And I plan on returning and referring friends and family. :)

Submitted October 30, 2014

I find Dr. Nadarajah very pleasant,courteous,caring and thorough in her practice.She has helped me in getting to the bottom of some medical problems by the extra help and test that not even my medical dr.did.I think she is the best and she genuinely cares,i reccomend her very highly.

Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Janaki Nadarajah's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)