Ratings for Dr. Shiloh I. Lieberman

I've been a patient for years and Dr. Lieberman and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Lieberman placed a number of implants while I was sedated. I don't remember having this done, only feeling sleepy in my daughter's car on the way there. She was diligent in applying ice afterward while I snoozed the rest of the day at home. The next day there was little discomfort (nothing Tylenol didn't remove) and I had 4 new teeth that are perfect! I was treated with care and professionalism at all appointments leading up to and post surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

The office is pretty, the coffee is really good, the staff are super-nice and always make me feel welcome. They joke around a lot in there and I like that. Dr. Lieberman is a great guy- he always listens and seems to really care about you. They're really gentle and take a lot of care to make sure you're comfortable. The doctor has always gone over with me what he sees in my x-rays and tells me what he thinks I should do about it, but he doesn't pressure me. I completely trust everybody there and I've recommended them anytime I've heard someone say something bad about their dentist because I have nothing bad to say about mine!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

While the cleaning that I got seemed very good, I was very unhappy with office practices. i had to have a meeting with the Dr, for which i was charged, and left not having been told anything. I had a scaling and root planing as a separate procedure from the cleaning, which it seemed like could have been done together. They refused to give me the copy of the proposal for work, that they had worked up, and made attempts to just schedule the next appointment, without any explanation. Overall, I felt sleazy, in that I felt like I was going to be brought in for continued treatments and that there would always be something waiting. I told them I wouldn't return to the office unless they gave me the copy of the proposal. i was informed that it was against office policy and told goodbye.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Lieberman placed 2 implants while I was sedated (been 8 years since I went to dentist- very apprehensive). I took a pill in the morning then was driven into the office. The procedure itself I have no memory of. The discomfort afterward was minimal- just took some aspirin. The next day I looked like a new person and could smile as wide as I wanted without being embarrassed about my missing teeth. From the time I went in to the aftercare I felt like every one of the staff was interested in me personally and really knew what they were doing. I was afraid of things going wrong and pain, but I have to say that although that fear is still there of dentists in general, at least at this place I don't worry about it. I'll never go anyplace else and can't say enough good about them.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011