Ratings for Dr. Marc L. Nehorayan

I love this visiting Dr Nehorayan's office. when i walk in the place is quite they have cameras so they know when you are there and so does the doctor cause i have seen with my visit he does keep in touch with the staff..i don't mind the wait because we are there to be helped some patient have problems when they talk about and they get emotional and that has to be takin care of and the doctor does not say stop crying i have to finish i have other patients.. he actually takes time so when you get in late you have to understand that we are emotional, depressed, stressed an on so he helps you and if 3 out of 10 patients need extra time so what you go in late what if it was you?..and for Frank he is excellent if you are calling and asking for an appoitmen and mind your manners and say hello how are you and thank you and take care or have a good day that will help..Frank has been great with me and with a few patients I know...bottom line he is the best Dr. and has a good staff it is up to you how you get treated! :) I don't know where i would have been with Dr. Marc L.Nehorayan..Than you so much Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Nehorayan is no longer one of my Doctors, but only because I moved - and work comp has made me change Doctors. I very much liked Dr. Nehorayan. He knew things about me that I never told him - I found that impressive. But, I have to agree with another person rating this Doctor.....Frank is the WORST. Actually, no one ever answers the phone, but when Frank answers it, he makes every effort to make your life miserable. The bad thing about no one answering the phone is that they will tell you to call and make an appointment, then on one answers...what a run-around.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

His office person, Frank, is rude and doesn't follow thru. He lies about calling when Dr. Nehorayan can't make an appt. so I end up driving all the way in and guess what the Dr. isn't in. No one ever answers the phone and there is no voicemail/answering service. More than once I had to wait for over an hour and I saw the dr. for 5 or 10 minutes. Also, when I do get to leave a message for help in changing any appt. Frank never returns the call or if you tell them you have changed your number they still call the old number so there is a lot of miscommunication. At first i didn't like Dr. Nehorayan because he is very no-nonsense and to the point but we now understand each other better. So I am fine with the dr. it is just his office staff that I fine is impossible to work with and that tends to make it hard to work with the dr.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

This was the QME Liberty sent me to. He was rude. Cut me off mid answer. Made up I had blotchy skin. Made up various info. Twisted actual doctor reports that are on record. He added $750 to the bill without any itemization for it. Liberty's attorney a the time-Riffenbark, handled it. I had a 9 page update/correction package submitted through my attorney at the time before the 30 days. I found he knows people at my work. I was told by someone he helps people with QME reports if he likes them. Just knowing he was eager to abuse me when I was being honest is scary. Tried to get me in a sleep study shortly after Michael Jackson's death with a phone call from a sleep study place on a Friday after 5pm so I couldn't contact the attorney immediately. He was off the case as stated in an offer made but now it seems Judge Quil/Miller law office eager to have him get another few grand to abuse me. A court order from a MSC I initiated to go back instead of W.Procci-my choice on panel.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Marc L. Nehorayan's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Nuys, CA