Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Tatum

aFTER GOING THROUGH SOME MAJOR DENTAL EXPERIENCES NOT VERY GOOD I FOUND DOCTOR TATUM'S OFFICE. I HAVE TO SAY VERY GOOD JOB!! SHE PUT ME AT EASE AND EVERY DECISION WAS MINE TO MAKE. I FELT NO PRESSURE TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I WANTED WITHOUT ALL OF THE PAIN ETC., EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED . I WAITED NO LONGER THAN 4 MINUTES AND WAS ABLE TO GET AN APPT. TO SUIT MY SCHEDULE. I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE REASON I WILL CONTINUE GOING BACK TO HER OFFICE. J. THURSTON aFTON, VA

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Tatum is very good at what she does. Very calming, relaxed environment and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her as a good dentist to anyone. Staff is excellent about telling you the procedures,all the way thru the exam. Love Mary's pre-appt calls!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Lisa and her staff offer an excellent practice. Responsive, short wait times, helpful and friendly. Dr Tatum has excellent skills as does her hygienist. I question accuracy of the negative review posted here since Dr. Tatum refers root canals to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

my new dentist said the root canal Tatum gave me was horrible. Initially he thought that I'd had it done in a foreign country (mexico). DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011