Ratings for Dr. Alan A. Silver

Very throughout, caring and interested. Stays on outlook for problems. After going from Dr to Dr...we are sticking with Dr Silver..

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr Alan Silver is my favorite physician of all time. I waited quite awhile because the office was very busy and seemed a bit backed up. I think maybe the 3 pharmaceutical sale women/man may have had something to do with that? Don't know but he was so worth the wait. I have HMO which if you have the same you may know it's kind of a nightmare to get great medical care. I will spare you and not go into details. Your welcome. Anyway what a pleasant surprise! I found Dr Silver to be the most caring, patient and kind individual. Not to mention totally professional and completely thorough. I had no idea what was going on withy me but by the time we were done he was running some tests and had a pretty good idea. I didn't feel rushed at all and I felt a thousand times better when I was done. He was clear on what the tests were and why I may be feeling the way I did. He said the tests would make things more clear. I have found my Physician after kissing a lot of Dr. FROGS.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Alan A. Silver's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

UPMC