Ratings for Dr. James E. Lisle

I love Dr Lisle however, his office staff (not nurses) are rude, unprofessional, unhelpful, uninformed and unsympathetic. I have never dealt with office staff like this before. I left the office in tears yesterday and questioning Dr Lisle's abilities because of the way they treated me. I am giving them the benefit of a doubt and hoping that Dr Lisle can make up for them since he seems to be very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Been seeing him since November of 2004, would never trust another podiatrist. Very knowledgeable of his profession. He's open to listening to other possibilities, being thorough with explanations and procedures. Staff is great...very friendly, helpful as possible. Overall just a great Foot Dr. and clinic. I personally trust him 100% if not more.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The greatest, most comfortable, less stress and most friendly doctors office on earth.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

This was third podiatrist and fourth podiatric surgeon I had seen. However, he was the first to go over the xrays and MRIs step by step and point out my problems to me. Also the first to state the obvious--it was no good to try to solve one problem at a time and let the other problems just get worse in the meantime. I am doing so very much better under his care and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011