Ratings for Dr. Nisseth Urribarri

Very caring, thorough and empathetic doctor with prompt response to calls. Office staff very friendly and helpfull. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I love her a great Doctor!!!!!! Really care about us like a patient not like $

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Great staff! Beautiful and very clean office! Very good atmosphere and most importantly I trust her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I was drawn to doctor Urribarri because of a nice website and office. While Dr. Urribarri was knowledgeable, her staff on the other hand is by far the rudest I've ever encountered. They can't do simple things like send faxes to my new doctor nor respond to my phone calls. When I answered they were keen to book a second appointment and when I refused, the office staff asked whether I was still pregnant. This is unprofessional by any field. I recommend Dr. Urribarri as she's a very knowledgable and frank doctor. I don't recommend her office or staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Love this doctor! She is so helpful and friendly, you want to see her every time you visit. Sometimes a little too much waiting time but in the end worth seeing this doctor. She makes you feel wonderfully comfortable and gives you detailed information about any problems or questions you might have. I will recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

After been going to Dr. Urribarri she is great helping me a lot with my baby and made me feel really comfortable......and she answered all my questions .. I would recommend to anybody

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010