Ratings for Dr. Eldon H. Meeks

I went to Dr Meeks via a groupon deal and had seen so many physical therapists and Chiropractors before him. Its only been two weeks and I am starting to feel better than I have in last 4 years! The ONLY reason I would give him 4-stars on helpfulness, is because Dr Meeks is high energy doctor anf you are pretty much in and out from his office. But thats also a GREAT aspect, because none of my visits have taken longer than 20-mins. He is very knowledgeable and he works with you to keep your treatment costs low. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I've seen a huge reduction in the frequency of my migraines during the past 3 months I've been seeing Dr. Meeks. Yes, he is very efficient in getting me in and out of his office, which I greatly appreciate because I've only got a 30 minute lunch break!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Meeks only focus is making money. He is one of the worst chiropractors and is only interested in how good your insurance is and maximizing the amount of visits you make so that he can make more money. He is into hard sales- like a bad used car salesman- and if you ask too many questions or want to think anything over he rushes you out of his office because he can make money off of someone else. Save your time- find a chiropractor that actually cares about you and not how many visits your insurance covers.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Meeks is friendly and caring and has helped me be able to get back to an active lifestyle. His staff are great and they always save appointments for same day visits, as every chiropractor should. Happy to recommend Dr. Meeks.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Great doctor. He works with you and your insurance to keep the costs down. He's the real deal. I feel great. Been with him for six months and has helped me tremendously. I have bad arthritis pretty much all over and I can get around without meds!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Eldon H. Meeks's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim