Ratings for Dr. Brett D. Kalmowitz

He was somewhat arrogant. I felt like he was trying more to show how great he was than listening to what I was saying and figuring out what was going on.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Kalmowitz and Nicole (his assistant) our the most compassionate professional people I have ever dealt with in my life. They make me feel like a human being and not just a number in an assembly line. ( As most doctors do) Dr. Kalmowitz explains every test, procedure and office visit with such detail, and I have never left his office confused or feeling like an idiot. Sincerely, Felicia

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Every time I have a problem or concern Dr. Kalmowitz and his medical assistant are right there to answer any questions I have or fit me in for an appointment. I think he takes the time to really listen to his patients and he makes you feel like your the only person in the office. He is a caring and compassionate doctor and his medical assistant is always bright and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kalmowitz! He LISTENS to you, makes you feel comfortable, GREAT bedside manner. Very Knowledgeable. He is confident, but not at all arrogant, and I am very please with his recommendations. After being let down by many doctors over the years, it is refreshing to find a great doctor that knows his field and does not make you feel intimidated!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I have 100% confidence in Dr. Kalmowitz. He is not offended if you have questions, in fact he seems to welcome them. He takes the time to explain everything to you and he put me at ease when I was very fearful. "Let me do the worrying and I'll let you known when and if the time comes for you to worry". I couldn't recommend any other doctor higher than him. And his staff is beyond helpful. A great, great crew.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Kalmowitz is a wonderful doctor. He is very informative. He explained the procedure that I would be having and told me I could call if I had any further questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Brett D. Kalmowitz's Credentials

• New York University (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI