Ratings for Dr. Brett D. Kalmowitz

He is one of my favorite Drs. Always pleasant and Always makes you feel comfortable and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Always explains procedures in layman's terms so they understandable,in going for test myself I was afraid and a little uncomfortable Dr.Kalmowitz held my hand til I fell asleep with reassuring words to make me feel comfortable and at ease. I would always come here along with my fianc who has had a few issues but were explained to us in a satisfactory manner to which we could understand.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I very pleased with dr kalmowitz that have take care of me over year , am very lucky to have dr Brett kalmowitz as my dr.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I was a new patient of Dr. Kalmowitz's because my previous Gastroenterologist, who had been treating me for almost 30 years, passed away. The first thing Dr. Kalmowitz said to me was 'I am sorry for your loss'. He understood the relationship between patient and doctor is sometimes very personal, especially with IBD. And he treats me the same way, very professional, but with a personal touch. I highly recommend Dr. Kalmowitz to anyone needing a Gastroenterologist (in fact, I referred my husband).

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Transferred care from another practice and could not be happier. THe office is efficient (front staff and his nurse Nicole is sweet) and the doctor is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

A little bit of a wait to see him (scheduling and in the office waiting) but worth it. He is exactly what a doctor should be: kind, intelligent and personable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I am a very anxious person but DR K takes his time to explain everything and makes me feel very comfortable. I trust him and like him very much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Kalmowitz is a very thorough, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have recommended him to many of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Been seeing him for years. One of the nicest, most compassionate docs who TAKES HIS TIME and really listens to you and tries to answer all my questions. Bedside manner cannot be taught. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been seeing him for several years and really appreciate all his care. He takes his time and is very thorough and caring. He is easy to talk to and has a good bedside manner. My family sees him too and are all very happy.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Brett D. Kalmowitz's Credentials

• New York University (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI