Ratings for Dr. Liautaud M. Prophete

My appointment was at 1045am and it's now 12pm noon!!!! It is so unprofessional, I'm not coming back here

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very unprofessional I had a problem with my hips during pregnancy and the only thing he told me was that I did not have any hips and laughed it off!

Submitted August 29, 2014

He was very rude and mean. He has no patience at all! I did not like this doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

He is careless and rude. I had a life threatening infection that he was just letting get worse and worse

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

This doctor made me feel very comfortable. I was unsure of him only because I have only always had a female OBGYN. But, I moved and was referred to only a male doctor. As soon as I met him, this doctor was very friendly, knowledgable and professional. I will keep him as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

He is the best Dr. I know, when I was pregnant he took really good care of both of us(My baby and I), as long as he stays in Los Banos I' ll never change Dr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

DR PROPHETE IS A GOD SEND. HE IS A VERY GOOD SURGEON. I WAS REFERRED TO STANFORD FOR THIS COMPLEX SURGERY WHICH I WAS TOLD NO ONE IN LOS BANOS COULD HAVE DONE AND HE FIXED IT WITH NO PROBLEM. I AM SO GREATFUL HE IS IN TOWN

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Liautaud M. Prophete's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Los Banos, CA