Dr. Adam C. Fettig

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam C. Fettig

Was Supposed to be get my tooth pulled with Dr. Crinzi, due to some changes in his schedule, chose Dr. Fettig. Removal process went very smooth, process completed faster than mentioned time and good part is there was no pain after the surgery and in the complete healing process.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Very Professional . I initially went to Dr. Crinzi when I came to find out that he merged into practice with Dr. Fettig and some others. Everyone in the office and the assistants were extremely knowledgable and polite. It was overall a good experience if it is possible to have one considering the procedure. Dr. Fettig removed a tooth, built-up the bone and set the post. Alll went off witout a hitch andno pain.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My dentist highly recommend this office and Dr Fettig to remove two teeth before I was going to be fitted with a partial. For those people who do not like to go to the dentist, you are going to like to go to this Dentistry. I needed to go under general anesthesia and was very nervous about that process but I was quickly reassured by his surgery assistant. ( I have completely forgotten her name) I know we always forget to mention the assistant's when you have a procedure but I think I really need to thank her. she was so calming and reassuring and made the experience way better than I expected. she needs a pat on the back also.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

They made my wisdom tooth removal so easy for me. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Fetting made sure that I understand why this is needed. They gave detailed instructions on aftercare which helped a lot as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Thank you for very painless experience you guy's rock

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

In March I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed, as well as an implant put in, all in one procedure. I was nervous about having so much dental work done at once, but Dr. Fettig and the staff at IOMSWA made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. They were informative and friendly, which helped me relax. Everything healed very well, and I will definitely be returning to their care for future dental procedures. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

My son went to have 6 baby teeth extracted by Dr. Fettig before having braces placed. He was somewhat nervous as he had never had any kind of major dental work done. Dr. Fettig upon the consultation visit ensured him this would be a piece of cake. He also stated he had done this for his own children who needed braces and were close to my son's age. This is immediately put my son at ease. The front desk was very professional and nice. They have a great system in that you can pre-submit your paperwork ahead of time over their website so you don't have to come in early. They were able to schedule my son's surgery that same week!!! At the surgery appointment I expected it would take about an hour but to my great surprise it took only about 30 minutes. Dr. Fettig greeted me personally letting me know that surgery was even easier than anticipated and that my son was a great kid. I left feeling glad it went so smoothly and that my son was in in awesome hands. I will defiantly be returning to see Dr. Fettig when my son and older son need their wisdom teeth removed. Awesome office and I highly recommend them!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

enjoy his professional attitude, his ability to explain in detail what is going to happen and why and his nice personality goes a long way in helping patients feel more at ease

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Fettig managed to turn my nightmare of a wisdom tooth extraction into a painless procedure and a one that I will surely share my experience about. The 5 star reviews for Dr. Fettig seem accurate and he indeed deserves that. I want to even thank the staff for taking such good care of me during the procedure and the after care kit really helped me have a speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

As a mother of four, I have been to many medical and dental appointments. This was one of the best experiences we have had! The office staff was friendly, great communicators, and punctual. The doctor and assistants were knowledgeable, informative, and also great communicators. We appreciated the detailed post operation hands on training, home kit/instructions, and follow up phone call. Thank you for making my son's wisdom teeth removal such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Adam C. Fettig's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adam C. Fettig has been practicing in Kirkland since the summer of 2000, upon completing his specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco. He finished Dental School in 1996 at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. He brings with him an intricate knowledge of current techniques and scholarship in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery along with a spirit of warmth and caring. While in training, he distinguished himself with multiple awards for clinical excellence; Dr. Fettig also earned standing as a Dean’s Scholar and presided over the judicial Committee on Ethical Behavior. He holds professional membership in the American Dental Association and the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Society of Anesthesia and is a diplomate and board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesia.

• English

• University of California -San Francisco (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Louisville (Grad. 1996)
  • Hanover College (Grad. 1992)

• Dental implant surgery