Ratings for Dr. Stewart Altmayer

Rush, rush, and unthorough! Waited many months for new-patient appt. I expected a head to toe exam, relying on doctor to use his expertise to spot anything suspicious or to allay concerns if appropriate. Instead, doctor addressed one issue and was about to send me on my way. I asked, since I am anew patient won't you look at the rest of me? He did so, reluctantly, gave me a very quick, cursory exam, and said very little about the findings or lack there of. He is definitely of the rush 'em in and rush 'em out school of dermatology.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Altmayer is a grea dermatologist, He is caring and often makes a follow up call to my house to see how my daughter is daughter. We couldn''t do without him. js

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

I was underwhelmed. Basically, he relies on the program running on his palm pilot to do his diagnosis. I had a horrible problem with my fingernails being infected and falling off, and he essentially did nothing to help.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

An awesome dermotologist. Really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Stewart Altmayer's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Latham, NY