Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Kurtzman

Dr. Kurtzman is the best ENT in the Chicagoland area. He is a Chicago Mag Top Doc. Seeing him I always felt I was getting the best treatment possible.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I had problems with my ear for over 2 months. It was just like I have something in it, and that was annoying. I went to this doctor. I was in his office for 1.30 hours and spend only 5 minutes total with him. He told me that there is no infection in ear and gave me some pills. After a week I used all pills and ear is still the same. He did nothing, diagnosed nothing and charged me $150. Highly unrecommended.

Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Kurtzman is easily the best doctor I have seen. Although I only came in for an ear issue, he thoroughly investigated both my throat and nose. His diagnoses was accurate, and solved a recurring problem that had plagued me for years. He was also very personable and comforting throughout the entire appointment.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Kurtzman was incredibly helpful. I came in with an ear ache, and not only looked at my ear and gave me some drops, but also examined my nose and throat! A complete ear nose and throat check up.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Daniel M. Kurtzman's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Allstate