Ratings for Dr. Padma M. Aking

I have to say that this was by far my worst experience ever. We were treated with nothing but impatience and hostility during our first appointment. We were then ignored on several attempts by Angelica our case manager and convinced to stay and not leave. We decided to try to get help here agin and we further mistreated and abused by the second therapist. I was interrupted and the therapist stormed out to go and get a large male to confront my wife behind closed doors who is being treated for PTSD due to sexual and physical abuse from men for over 16 years! I am in shock and awe about the way we were treated. I would never expect a professional or even normal adult to act the way that we were treated, let alone a behavioral health professional. It's not only wrong to treat patients with anxiety, memory loss, and PTSD the way my wife was treated but it's also downright scary! I am appalled.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014