Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Wardlaw

She is fantastic. When I was a new patient she spent over an hour with me reviewing my labs, my films, and asnwering any and all questions I had. She is very willing to adjust my meds as needed, not just based on my labs, but also on how I am feeling. She is a great doctor, though the staff in her department are awful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This is one and only one not just a great doctor,but a great person who is put her patient at first.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have been under the care of Dr. Wardlaw for 15+ years. She is quite a compassionate and intelligent physician. She has guided my care meticulously in the right direction and her knowlegde base seems endless. I would recommend her to any patient in need of her expertise!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Wardlaw was cold, frosty, unfeeling, shaming & mean. She seemed angry that her time was being taken up by me, a new patient. I was only allowed to give short answers to her questions, period. I wasn't allowed to ask any, tho' I tried to. She appeared overwhelmed by my past test results, MRI films & seemed to blame me for her confusion but would not discuss it. I got the feeling the doctor is tired and does not find the challenge of helping an ill patient as being rewarding. I wish she'd ask herself how she would feel if someone treated her the way she treated me. Only then, if she can HUMBLE herself, will she get a positive and rewarding response from her work with patients, I do believe. I'm guessing she is very knowledgeable and experienced but somehow that does not come across. Every one of us has to 'sell' ourselves to others to win their cooperation whether we want to or not. Sadly, she has no desire to win her patients over NOR DOES SHE CARE IF SHE HURTS THEIR FEELINGS!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Sharon L. Wardlaw's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Assurant