Ratings for Dr. David A. D'Alessandro

Very good demeanor and communication with patients. Good clinical observations and assessments. Many doctors could learn to talk to their patients in the same way that this physician does.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I went to this doctor for treatment of my spider veins which is what he does and he advertises his office as "The Vein Clinic of Florida". After examining me, he informed me that my veins will respond very well and would only require three treatments. Well, after three treatments, everything looks the same as when I began! I have read on line that sometimes you have to wait 3 months or more to see the results. Well, I did, I waited one year.... and still everything looks the same as when I began. When I went back to him to express my dissatisfaction, he had the nerve to say that he thought it worked well and that you can no longer see my veins! How could he say that! Maybe somebody knows how to achieve results with this form of treatment but it's not him. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010