Dr. Cara E. Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cara E. Brown

I have been going to Dr. Cara Brown for several years. I have complete confidence in her ability to diagnose and treat anything that I might see her for.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I highly recommend Cara Brown, MD. I made an appointment to see her because I thought I was having heart problems. She asked all the right questions. I was having other symptoms that I didn't even know were important. She correctly diagnosed a very rare autoimmune disease. Now my condition is under control and I feel great! I am confident that I receive excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Cara E. Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Drs. Matt and Cara Brown provide Hometown care for all of your family medicine and adolescent medicine needs. Call today to schedule an appointment. Board Certified Specialist in Family Medicine with certificate of added qualification in Adolescent Medicine Med School: University of Missouri - Kansas City Residency: St. Anthony's Hospital, Oklahoma City Special Interests: women’s and adolescent health including ADHD Dr. Brown strives to improve and maintain her patients’ physical, emotional, social and spiritual health. She enjoys spending time with her family, being involved with her church, skiing and reading.

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)