Ratings for Dr. Bryan K. Dennett

THE WORST I'VE SEEN SINCE REMEMBERING GOING TO DOCTOR'S AT 5 YEARS OLD

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very caring. Takes the time to hear about your symptoms. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

My family has went to him since he came to Winfield. Thoughtful, Spends time with you regarding your problem, has diagnosed my family right time and time again. He will be our doctor until the day he retires.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

One should never be asked by a doctor, "What are we doing with the (Name) experiment today?" Then, another time, his nurse asked, " Well what's wrong with you today?" Not professional!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

He did a great job delivering my daughter! Now I am going back for my next baby to be delivered by him! He is a really good doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

He was in the office during office hours and refused to stitch my finger when I cut it deeply because he would rather go home. His assistant told me to go to the ER to get it stitched, well thanks, I did not really want to pay the 250 dollar ER charge when I have a doctor who is supposed to do his job.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I find him in-appropriate with comments he may feel are funny but have no place in a professional atmosphere. As a physician his patients do like him. I just prefer his partner and always wait until he is available. I just do not care for this man personally.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Helpful. Does not think he "knows it all" and willing to refer when he thinks it is necessary. Very satifisfied with him as family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Willing to discuss optional treatments if you bring it up. Gives you as much time as you need. He's a gem.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Great Doctor. Sorry it had to end on my account. Low Wait time. Wish he was still my dr. Very smart and funny.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Bryan K. Dennett's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Harvard-Pilgrim