Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Koos

Dr Koos is fantastic. Great experience. I would go back.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I had a tooth removed months ago and now had a second surgery to install the implant. Beforehand, everything is carefully explained, so I feel confident, and after the surgery I haven't suffered any major pain or worries. Dr Koos and his team are highly professional, caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

The entire staff was so kind, helpful and caring. Dr. Koos was very understanding, he explained every that was going to happen and what to expect after my surgery. He was very calming for me because I was VERY nervous about having my teeth pulled. I have not experienced any pain afterward, and am very, very pleased with my experience with Dr. Koos. I would recommend Dr. Koos and his entire practice to everyone looking for an oral surgeon. They are the best.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I had all four wisdom teeth removed last week. I am not the best in medical situations, not do like being sedated, and not a fan of needles. So of course I was anxious and squeamish the morning of my surgery. My nurse, Nancy, was amazing, she helped me relax and calm down and was very attentive. Dr. Koos did a great job and was very calming, professional, great at explain each step of the process. I was in and out within 1 hour and I am healing quickly with very minimal pain and swelling. The best surgery and medical office experiences I have had. I would highly recommend Dr. Koos and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent staff and service. Dr. Koos is very knowledgeable. He makes sure you feel comfortable with the surgery and aftercare. My surgery went beyond my expectations. Everything went very smooth and the staff made sure i was comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I've recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. I was really afraid at first but Dr. Koos did an amazing job..I didn't feel a thing and even after the heal process was really quick. All I feel is soreness which is typically other than that I feel great! Give my experience 10/10!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

After years of procrastinating, I finally made the executive decision to remove my wisdom teeth. I was quite nervous to say the least from the numerous horror stories I've heard, so finding the perfect doctor was mandatory. A colleague raved about her experience with Dr. Koos so I promptly made my appointment. She was absolutely right! The experience and service I received at ORA was the best I ever had. After speaking to Dr. Koos about my concerns, he completely put my mind at ease about the surgery and reassured me I was in good hands. The day of surgery I experienced a bit of discomfort which is expected but the following day you wouldn't believe I had them removed! He did such an outstanding job I had little to no swelling and was up and about the next day. I really appreciated his daily calls post surgery to make sure of my speedy recovery. I wouldn't say traveling from DC to Chicago for surgery is necessarily convenient, but for the quality of service and treatment I received I wouldn't have done anything different. It was an absolute pleasure being a patient of Dr. Koos and I highly recommend him to anyone with oral surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Koos is an amazing oral surgeon! I was incredibly nervous, but he and his staff did everything that they could to make me comfortable. Everything about the practice is set-up for the convenience of the patient - parking, a quiet (and environment-friendly office), and second-to-none equipment. I hope that I don't require any additional oral surgery, but if I do, no one else but Dr. Koos will suffice! (P.S. They even let you select your own music during the procedure)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

i had been in pain for a few months due to impacted wisdom teeth, and now i am pain free thanks to dr. koos. when entering the office i was releived to find a great staff and a freindly oral surgeon with a great backgound. i was made comfortable in every way possible and i am definatly afraid of a regular dentist. tvs in the rooms, music through out the office, freindly people every where, plants, and calming smells through out the halls, where else are you going to find a place like this for every dental need? not to mention a personal phone call for a follow up the same night to make sure i was ok. all i can say is thanks to dr. koos for releiving me of my pain 10 out 10!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

My visit to ORA was the best experience that I've ever had at a dental office. The staff there was very comforting and nice. Dr. Koos was amazing he explained everything to me in detail. On the day of surgery everything went perfectly. What really tugged at my heart was that Dr.Koos called me that night after surgery to check on me. I do not know any doctor that has ever did that. Well it's 1month Post surgery and every thing is healing great. I will recommend and have recommended ORA to family and friends. ORA is top notch in my book.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Steven A. Koos's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI