Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Koos

I was impressed with the facility but more importantly the Dr. Koos and staff were simply great. Every interaction was professional and the staff was knowledgeable with excellent customer service skills. And as promised Dr. Koos phoned later the night of my sons surgery to ensure all was well. I highly reccommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Steven A. Koos and staff just changed my lifelong fear of dentists. I had three wisdom teeth removed, (one cracked & impacted) and today less then 24hrs I feel fine. I put the procedure off for six years when a coworker had the same thing done but with a different oral surgeon. His experience was totally opposite & (negative). From the time I 1st called them Jazmin was very polite, friendly and professional. The rest of the staff was too. The office itself made me feel very comfortable. It's interior design, lighting & mood was like nothing I've seen before in a medical or dental office. The equipment was far advanced, loved the glass doors which all made me feel comfortable. They played my choice of music (house) before the surgery and then I woke up, it was done wow!!! They escorted me & my wife to our car & that was it!!! If you ever need this done I highly recommend ORA STUDIOS!!! My dental office of the future!! & they have free parking on 18th & Michigan.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Professional, attentive, and no pain! The office runs well and everyone is treated with respect.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Best experience ever. I went in for my consultation and right off the back DR. Koos made me feel very comfortable. He explained the full procedure how he would perform it and what I should expect. The office setting is beautiful, modern and clean. The staff is also very helpful. I was a bit skeptical ok getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the beginning. I had an extra wisdom tooth and thought that would be problematic. Dr Koos reassured me that it wouldn't and that he has taken out a max of 12 at once. I went in first thing on a Saturday for the appointment, staff had notified me two days before that I couldn't eat after 12am. So once I arrived I was ready. Dr Koos greeted me and asked was I ready to take a nap 😴 as I followed staff into the operation room. The whole time it was all about me they asked what music I wanted to here then asked how I was doing as each steep was explained, reviewed the preformed. By the end of the second song Dr Koos prepared me for my nap and 10 seconds later I was KO. I don't fully recall waking up but vividly remember everything else leading up to the explanation of how to take the medication prescribed that was given to my boyfriend and also being helped to the car. Which I was able to walk to I really forgot the name of the guy that helped out I want to say Keith, with him Dr Koos and Nancy who all I could remember just said hi I loved it. Today is day two a little swelling nothing major and minimal pain. I have never been so happy to go to a dentist ever. Then last night I got a personal call from Dr Koos (hints the dog barking in the back) checking on me. I would highly recommend Ora Surgery to any one anytime. Thanks everyone involved for making this quick and easy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Best Dentist I ever went to, I had wisdom surgery and was scared, the staff and doctor was great. Made recovery easy

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

My first experience for 2 teeth removed and bone grafting was very positive. Everything went very well and the star was very professional and friendly. Follow up call by Dr Koos was very thorough and helpful

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Koos is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Felt like I was in good hands, and I was!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The staff was really helpful before and after my operation. They really helped me understand whats going on and what the plan is. Every thing went as planed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Moos was wonderful. He is very professional, answered all of my questions, and most importantly, made me feel very much at ease. I had it have an upper tooth removed that was infected as well as a bone graft. He and his staff took very good care of me. The pain I experienced was minimal afterwards. I would recommend his office to anyone needing dental work.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Koos is fantastic. Great experience. I would go back.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Steven A. Koos's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Arizona