Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Koos

Dr. Koos is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Felt like I was in good hands, and I was!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The staff was really helpful before and after my operation. They really helped me understand whats going on and what the plan is. Every thing went as planed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Moos was wonderful. He is very professional, answered all of my questions, and most importantly, made me feel very much at ease. I had it have an upper tooth removed that was infected as well as a bone graft. He and his staff took very good care of me. The pain I experienced was minimal afterwards. I would recommend his office to anyone needing dental work.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Koos is fantastic. Great experience. I would go back.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I had a tooth removed months ago and now had a second surgery to install the implant. Beforehand, everything is carefully explained, so I feel confident, and after the surgery I haven't suffered any major pain or worries. Dr Koos and his team are highly professional, caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

The entire staff was so kind, helpful and caring. Dr. Koos was very understanding, he explained every that was going to happen and what to expect after my surgery. He was very calming for me because I was VERY nervous about having my teeth pulled. I have not experienced any pain afterward, and am very, very pleased with my experience with Dr. Koos. I would recommend Dr. Koos and his entire practice to everyone looking for an oral surgeon. They are the best.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I had all four wisdom teeth removed last week. I am not the best in medical situations, not do like being sedated, and not a fan of needles. So of course I was anxious and squeamish the morning of my surgery. My nurse, Nancy, was amazing, she helped me relax and calm down and was very attentive. Dr. Koos did a great job and was very calming, professional, great at explain each step of the process. I was in and out within 1 hour and I am healing quickly with very minimal pain and swelling. The best surgery and medical office experiences I have had. I would highly recommend Dr. Koos and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent staff and service. Dr. Koos is very knowledgeable. He makes sure you feel comfortable with the surgery and aftercare. My surgery went beyond my expectations. Everything went very smooth and the staff made sure i was comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone. He is a excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I've recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. I was really afraid at first but Dr. Koos did an amazing job..I didn't feel a thing and even after the heal process was really quick. All I feel is soreness which is typically other than that I feel great! Give my experience 10/10!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

After years of procrastinating, I finally made the executive decision to remove my wisdom teeth. I was quite nervous to say the least from the numerous horror stories I've heard, so finding the perfect doctor was mandatory. A colleague raved about her experience with Dr. Koos so I promptly made my appointment. She was absolutely right! The experience and service I received at ORA was the best I ever had. After speaking to Dr. Koos about my concerns, he completely put my mind at ease about the surgery and reassured me I was in good hands. The day of surgery I experienced a bit of discomfort which is expected but the following day you wouldn't believe I had them removed! He did such an outstanding job I had little to no swelling and was up and about the next day. I really appreciated his daily calls post surgery to make sure of my speedy recovery. I wouldn't say traveling from DC to Chicago for surgery is necessarily convenient, but for the quality of service and treatment I received I wouldn't have done anything different. It was an absolute pleasure being a patient of Dr. Koos and I highly recommend him to anyone with oral surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Steven A. Koos's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal