Ratings for Dr. Tariq Javed

Dr. Javed is very caring and thorough. Staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Asking for referrals, Doctor Javed came highly recommended not by one but previous patients, nurses and other doctors all HIGHLY recommended DR. Javed. He is greater than 5 stars more like 10 STARS .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr David is about facts. He will not give you false hope. He told me 70% on my neck. It was a total success at C4-C6. Donor bone with spur he removed and mixed in 2011 total fusion.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

This surgeon is rude, short with words, and always seemed in a hurry to get out of the room. Recommended surgery then said success rate was 50%. Went elsewhere for my care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

his staff were very dedicated to their jobs the only problem was Tariq Javed he was rude to me and looked very agitated and was in a rush but that could be due to the amount of patients he has to deal with according to all the positive comments below but I doubt it will not be going back to his.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Javed did my brain surgery for a colloid cyst back in 2001, and he saved my life. He is the best and please do not be concerned about bedside manor, he is a genius in every sense and without his expertise, I would not be here. It is very scary to have to face surgery of any kind, let alone on one's brain,and of course, you want to be comforted, but, I ask you to seek out the Lord to do that for you, God will guide you, and Dr. Javed's skillls to do the right thing for you. Your aim is to have the best surgeon, who has done over 7000 surgeries, and devotes his life to his profession to save lives. I wouldn't want his job for anything, it requires so much effort and sometimes, too much for a one human to endure. All I know is that I am here and I thank God for Dr. Javed and his genius in performing miracles. Because I am one of them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Javed is a great surgeon, however his office staff is very rude, and inconsiderate and not helpful at all. I am appalled at how they treat their patients, and frankly quite surprised to find the office manager is one of the rudest employees!! In my opinion your staff makes the 1st impression and I was very disappointed. I do not think I will ever return to the office or refer them. I hope that one day patient care will be important to them and they will take time to put themselves in the shoes of their patients, as we are not there for a simple cosmetic concern.... VERY DISAPPOINTED in my service.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Bedside manner is curt and his personality is serious BUT...he is an excellent surgeon. He put a titanium plate in my neck, C-3, 4 and 5. I needed physical therapy afterwards but the results of the surgery were excellent and the PT finished the job. He later did a lumbar laminectomy which helped tremendously seeing as I could not walk there was so much pain. He admitted pre surgery that he could not totally relieve everything but that I would not be in such pain. Surgery was a success...7 years later the discs have started slipping and I am having sciatica pain although not anywhere as bad as before. I would go to him again. By the way, he writes an Rx for a few strong painkillers upon hospital discharge, but there are no refills after that.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

He is one of the best neurosurgeons in the field, but some think he should be like Dr. Phil. An unrealistic expectation. I liked his manner because I like to hear the truth without sugar coating. He was a good doctor for me because I am not overly sensitive.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I had a herniated disk in 1994 and I consulted many doctors...at that time Dr. Javed was the Chief of Surgery at the Shepherd Spinal Clinic...and his specialty was deep brain tumor removal...or at least that is what I was told...I knew that I wanted him to "fix my bulging disc"---He was fabulous....personality and chatting..not so much...but I didn't care he stopped the pain and I have not had one moment of pain since.....he is a fabulous doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Tariq Javed's Credentials

• Univ Of Birmingham, The Med Sch, Birmingham (352-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company