You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frederick D. Alpern

Dr. Alpern is amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with stress, anxiety, or depression. I've been seeing him for almost a year and he's helped me in ways I can't believe.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My husband and I have came to Dr Alpern because our marriage was in crisis. Dr Alpern is the kind of therapist that my husband and I can both find helpful and he is very careful not to take sides but help us to meet in the middle. Our sessions have been very helpful and we are on our way to being much happier and staying together.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have been seeing him for 2-3 years. He is wonderful at listening to and helping me deal with issues. My sessions with him helps me to figure out, work on and understand issues in my life that are hard to grasp. I am pleased and grateful that he accepted me to be his patient. My life would be so much harder to deal with if he isn't my doctor

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Frederick D. Alpern's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Alpern is amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with stress, anxiety, or depression. I've been seeing him for almost a year and he's helped me i..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have came to Dr Alpern because our marriage was in crisis. Dr Alpern is the kind of therapist that my husband and I can both find helpful and ..."

December 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Frederick" to "Frederick D."

October 20, 2013
  • new location added: Carlsbad, CA

October 15, 2013
  • City changed from "Oceanside" to "San Marcos"

October 15, 2013