Ratings for Dr. Frederick D. Alpern

Dr. Alpern has been my doctor for over 5 years. He has help me turn my life around. He listens without being judgmental. He understands what I have gone through and am going through in life and helps me figure my personal issues. Many times because of medical problems I wasn't able to make my appointments. Instead of dropping me as a patient he would call so we had sessions and helped me with situations going on in my life. I tried to committee suicide before I started seeing and have no doubt I would have tried again if he want...isn't my doctor. Than you Dr. Alpern.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Alpern is amazing. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with stress, anxiety, or depression. I've been seeing him for almost a year and he's helped me in ways I can't believe.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My husband and I have came to Dr Alpern because our marriage was in crisis. Dr Alpern is the kind of therapist that my husband and I can both find helpful and he is very careful not to take sides but help us to meet in the middle. Our sessions have been very helpful and we are on our way to being much happier and staying together.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I have been seeing him for 2-3 years. He is wonderful at listening to and helping me deal with issues. My sessions with him helps me to figure out, work on and understand issues in my life that are hard to grasp. I am pleased and grateful that he accepted me to be his patient. My life would be so much harder to deal with if he isn't my doctor

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014