Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline M. Sutera

After dealing with foot pain for many years (to the point where all shoes started becoming painful & walking was so difficult), i visited Dr. Sutera. She performed surgery on my toe with great success! I am no longer in pain & you can barely even see the scar from the stitches. Before the surgery she explained the whole procedure in great detail & answered all of my questions thoroughly. Dr. Sutera is a great doctor & a talented, experienced surgeon who truly cares about her patients! I have recommended Dr. Sutera to many of my family members & friends, and everyone has had the same great experience. Thank you Dr. Sutera for alleviating my foot pain!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I hurt myself at work and to see someone right away. I asked my coworkers and 2 recommended Dr. Sutera. When I looked up online to get contact info I saw all the articles that she has been featured in. From the online reviews and from what my coworkers said about her, I knew she would be great. Her office accomodated my emergency and she exceeded all my expectations. She really explained everything and my foot felt better immediately after leaving her office.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Sutera is outstanding! I would absolutely recommend her to all of my friends and family. She is warm, compassionate and most importantly...TALENTED!!! I felt at ease knowing she had my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She and her associate convinced me to have surgery I did not need. The surgery was unsuccessful and now my toes are crooked and messed up. Even after this, they still fail to take responsibility.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Excellent, knowledgeable and top quality foot care. I have been there for a foot heel pain as well as a sprained ankle. I will return.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Jacqueline M. Sutera's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)