Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Hofstee

I could barely walk and after my treatments I am pain free and back to my old self! Dr Hoftsee and his staff were so caring, efficient and the absolute best! I'd definitely recommend him to my friends! They were all so amazing and compassionate and kind and even good for a laugh and helpful in my recovery and I'd like to say a huge thank you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Prior to seeing Dr. Hofstee I saw an arthritis specialist and an Orthopedic Back Specialist. all they did was medicaid pain and did nothing to assist functionality and mobility. I am thankful I found him and recommend him to friends to family

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Hofstee and his staff are top notch. Dr Hofstee is extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough in his diagnosis and treatment, and his compassionate and caring demeanor are qualities I look for in a physician. These characteristics are also evident in his assistants, Camille and Barbara, who put the patient at ease with their friendly personalities. I went to Dr Hofstee for upper and lower back pain, and with exercises and treatment, the pain is gone! Thank you, all, for helping me:)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have never been to a chiropractic office, never needed too. After a devastating car accident I suddenly found the need. I was nervous upon entering but was placed at ease with the kind, efficient, and professional staff. All my questions were answered and I was treated as if I was their only patient. Dr Hofstee met with me and evaluated my condition and came up with a course of action which has helped me more than I thought possible. A most heartfelt thank you from myself and my family to Dr.Hofstee, Camille, and Barbara who have guided me on this road to recovery.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been completely satisfied with every visit/treatment with Dr. Hofstee. He shows a caring for my pain/healing. I have had several days without pain and I know it is due to these treatments. His staff is friendly, caring and professional. They have a lot of respect for Dr. Hofstee.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have felt confident and comfortable with every decision and treatment. Doctor Hofstee has been attentive to my condition and questions I have asked.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Excellent, Right from the start everything was explained and the treatment relived my severe back pain. His treatment is a must if you are in pain.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I started receiving care at Dr Hofstee's office after a low back injury. My visits were over the course of 3 months. Thankfully I felt better and better after each one. Highly recommended. Thanks Dr Hofstee.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Have seen Dr. Hofstee for neck ando back pain and also for migraines. Regular chiropractic care has kept all my pain at bay. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Experienced neck and back pain after a car accident. Dr. Hofstee provided excellent care that gave me relief of my pain.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Michael B. Hofstee's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental