Ratings for Dr. Theresa A. Murch

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Went to her for horrible cramps that cause me to pass out where she decided to assign me to birth control, even though I told her I wanted to try pain meds first. I gained near 20 pounds in a month and when I told her this and that my diet hadn't changed at all, she called me a liar and said I was obviously eating too much. I also explained to her I don't like taking birth control due to the fact I can tell it causes me to get depressed and causes me to lose motivation. She then proceeded to say, "Well you're on a different birth control now. Seems like you were moody then and you're moody now." I can't unrecommend this doctor enough. She doesn't listen to anything you say. In her mind, you are stupid and don't know anything about your own body. Drive 45 minutes to Tulsa or Owasso and save yourself some money and time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I had the worst experience with her. Will not go back. She never made eye contact, never explained anything, did not ask questions and seemed annoyed. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Murch for 4 years and have also taken my daughter, most times she has a poor bedside manner and I have continue giving her chances since some visits have been better than others and everyone has a bad day. But my daughters last visit was inexcusable behavior and she did not act as if my daughters issues were important even though they negatively effect her everyday life. We will be looking to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I've been going here for four years and every appointment I've had has been a horrible experience. I have switched doctors and will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I really like Dr murch she delivered my first son. She was great to me, answered all of my questions. She also respected my wishes on my birth plan. She will be delivering my next baby. She has great bed side manner checked on me all the time at the hospital after my son's birth. I have never spent time in the hospital before she helped me feel more comfortable. My sister in law also used her for her daughter's birth it went perfectly she also had a great experience. I wish the waiting time as a little less tho.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Murch did very well on my complete hysterectomy, and the medical staff who took care of me were great. KH

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

As a post menopausal patient Dr. Murch addressed my needs with confidence and a great wealth of knowledge. Appreciate her extra time to explain my medications. Glad she is practicing in Bartlesville!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I will NEVER go back to see Dr. Young. Not only was she over an hour late to getting me back for my appointment I had to wait in the lobby with no one acknowledging me (even though I could see them in the back gossiping) when I first got there for 10 plus minutes. Then to top it off once I finally did get back to see her she was super unprofessional. She had no signifying features of a doctor, no coat, no badge, no stethoscope for all I know she could have been one of the other patients. When I told her about my family history she got very short, pushy with options I did not wish to pursue, and negative when I expressed my concerns. Never have I felt so awful leaving a doctors appointment and there isn't even anything wrong with me. She called in a $100 prenatal for me and then when I asked to switch it to something more cost effective she moved it down to a $90 one... I can go to Walgreen's and get the exact same thing for $15. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy and hopefully she goes out of business soon because clearly I am not the only one that feels this way. I wish I would have checked these reviews before I every made that appointment. Lesson learned.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I was misdiagnosed I had an unnecessary surgery. Only to have to go back and have the surgery I was suppose to have the first. No I would not recommend her to anyone. The second visit, she was very rude, dropping the word cancer around. There was no difference after her surgery than before I had the surgery. I felt it was all about the money and doing as many surgeries as possible without taking care of the problem. Would not recommend her at all. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Three times I have been left alone in a paper gown in an exam room for close to 2 hours, with no one checking on me or updating me on when the doctor would be able to see me. I left without having seen the doctor at all while having a panic attack. This office is thoroughly unprofessional all the way round: the receptionist rolled her eyes at a caller while I was standing in front of her. I have found a new doctor. I advise no on to go there.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Theresa A. Murch's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Bartlesville, OK