Ratings for Dr. Frank R. Moyer

NEVER ON TIME, ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT FOR 30MIN TO 1 HOUR. NEVER WRITES ANYTHING DOWN. GO TO OFFICE AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHY YOU ARE THERE.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

My wife and I have had Dr. Moyer as our primary physician for many years. However, we rarely see him. We usually have to see a PA or another doctor. My wife has had chronic back pain for 19 months now. He has repeatedly prescribed or tried to prescribe medications that have failed to help or that she was allergic too. This last time he tried to prescribe a medication that was on the front folder of her chart with a huge red circle with the line through it. He still tried to prescribe it. He ended up prescribing another drug using the brand name that again was something my wife has tried, did not work, and had a bad reaction to. It seems the entire practice is like this. We are currently searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Excellent Doc. Current knowledge and old time helpful attitude.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I was forced to see Dr. Moyers PA several times before I ever met him. And when I finally did get an appointment with him, he reiterated my chart to me for 2 minutes as if he'd never read and then diagnosed me with depression, which a week later a psychiatrist evaluated me and told me Dr. Moyer's diagnosis was completely unfounded. He never even asked me a question and I had never met him before. Not to mention I had already waited 45 minutes after my appointment time in the waiting room just to see him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Frank R. Moyer's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC