Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Smith

Dr.Smith is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes time and listens to patients. He cares and is proactive with regards to finding solutions to health needs.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Was helpful and kind. His office staff was helpful and kind as well. He helped me work through sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Smith for 31 years. I am very pleased with his knowledge and professionalism. Yes, I usually have to wait past my apt. time to see him, but he's worth it. He takes lots of time to simply listen, before anything else. As a result, I have recommended him to many friends and family. As far as his staff, I have never had a problem with any of them. They have been professional and nice, nor, have I ever had a problem with billing or ins. Perhaps, those of you who have had issues with the staff, were simply not feeling yourself that day and expected a bit too much. Give them another chance and smile, that always helps!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Kevin Smith is the BEST primary care doctor in St. Louis! I have so many issues and he takes care of them all!! He's very attentive despite his hectic schedule!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I agree with majority of the reviews. Dr. Smith is a very fine physician with a very un-professional staff. They have zero regards for the patients and are in desperate need for staff training specialy in the health care environment such as this.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I am very happy with Dr. Smith, he takes the time to listen to everything you have to say, and is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. However, his office staff is rude and poorly trained. I have had big problems with insurance changes and old insurance being billed, despite handing them a card at every appointment. I also have to wait on average 30 minutes after my appointment time in the examination room to see the doctor. My last visit 2 in early February 2009, I was sitting in the exam room for 45 minutes after my appointment time before Dr. Smith came in. I am so happy with the doctor, however, that I am willing to overlook his staff and bring a book to read while I wait in the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been his patient for over 25 years. He always listens, refers me to a specialist when appropriate and takes the extra time to look up drug interactions if needed. I hope he continues to practice for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Smith is a wonderful person, he sits down and speaks with you, cares and knows what he is talking about. Sadly, his office staff is the pits (stand-offish and rude)and appointments tend to run late, in some cases very late.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Smith is great! He REALLY takes the time with patients to sit and listen and you can tell he cares. He is very gentle and always pleasant. The office staff is not that friendly, but once you get past them, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Kevin B. Smith's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)