Ratings for Dr. David S. Guerra

I have had three children so far and was very upset to have a male doctor as my ob but after metting him he has been by far the absolute best doctor i have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Thank You Dr. Guerra for saving my life!! Friday Sept. 6, arrived lifeless to the emergency room at Regional, God's will my life was spared. I suffered a prolasp deadly fibriod, My God Thank You for Dr. Guerra. Dr. Guerra I am following your advice for full hysterectomy.God Bless You!!! Dr. Guerra Thank You Thank You and Thank You

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I had not seen a Gyn for years (shame on me). I didn't like my former Dr's way he and his staff made me feel like a number. I saw Dr Guerra late March of 2013 and he was such the professional. His staff was so very kind, positive energy was in the office. The decor of the office was comfortable and professional. Thank you Dr Guerra and staff for making me feel important and appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Wonderful compassionate doctor! He does missionary work. Very good caring smart doctor and office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Dr. David S. Guerra's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2006)

MB Health