Ratings for Dr. Howard W. Hardy

Excellent care. I would recommend this doctor. Appointment scheduling was not a problem.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Very rude and abrupt . After looking at my medical history , He thought they were fabricated by a lawyer, A little paraniod and quite arrogant, Felt physically terrible when I was there , After my visit he added the mental distress. Haven't a clue how he is as a surgeon ,but would never want him to open me with those bed side manners.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Hardy is an excellent surgeon. I am an RN in the OR and have worked with him for several years. When I needed surgery, Dr. Hardy was the only surgeon I could think of that would be the best for me. He answers your questions, spends a great deal of time with you and ALWAYS returns your call!! Take it from an RN who has worked with him in the OR and has been one of his patients. He is the best for general surgery and Colon Rectal surgeon. Patient care comes first with Dr. Hardy. (as it shoudl be!!) Office staff is great and professional....Dr. Hardy wouldn't have it any other way.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Howard W. Hardy's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company