Ratings for Dr. Yeou-Lin Chuang

I have never been very lucky with a dentist. I changed 3 in the past 4 years. Dr. Chuang is the best dentist i have ever visit. He does his own cleaning and i never had pain or discomfort. They take you in on time. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes. He is kind, very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I took my 5 year old son for his first cleaning and i was so happy with the care that Dr. Chuang and his staff provided to my son. The office is clean and the staff is friendly. I am not changing dentist anymore. I never write a review to nobody before, but i feel that Dr. Chuang deserves a high recognition for his excellent service.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Always takes the time to listen and talk; does the cleaning himself; great office staff; always on time; answers beeper in case of emergency; and, answers any questions you might have. A really great dentist with a really excellent knowledge of dentistry!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012