Dr. Joseph E. Kiefer

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Kiefer

Dr. Kiefer has been my podiatrist for about 10 years. He is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Very easy to communicate with. I have never experienced problems with the staff. Has been a positive experience that I recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I read the lengthy rating posted in May 2017 and determined that some people just want to "play" doctor. My experience has been nothing short of professionalism every time I see Dr. Kiefer or have contact with any one of his staff members.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Kiefer is OK, but his office staff are awful. They have lied to me, tried to charge me twice for co-pays, have become huffy and uncooperative when asked for a detailed explanation of charges, and are just in general rude. They act as if they hate their jobs. I will NEVER go back there. I had bunion surgery and after several post-op visits, I was done with their attitudes.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My last experience made me realize that the staff and doctor care more about themselves than the patients they serve, and they have a very difficult time admitting a mistake. They do not have very compassionate care there. I will be looking for a new podiatrist and will request my $25 copay since I did not see the doctor because of his nurse, Tara. After writing a confidential letter to the doctor, I have not received a response about the abuse I received there from Tara.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Kiefer for about 2 or 3 years, and I've been very pleased with him. He is very friendly, and answers all my questions thoroughly. And, my feet always feel better when I leave there.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Keifer is the Best! His staff are courteous, sincere and helpful. Dr. Kiefer corrected a surgery gone bad by a local podiatrist. His clinic is an asset to our city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

After two Doctors Dr Zkiefer hit the right diagnosis and handled the issue !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Kiefer is amazing. Had bunion surgery twice this year and couldn't be happier with the results; absolutely no pain. Would highly recommend Dr. Kiefer; he's great to work with and really cares about his patients. Interviewed another local Podiatrist and Dr. Kiefer was so much more informative and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

One of the most satisfying experiences I've had (am a Sr. Citizen) with a health professional(Dr.) and his/her 'supporting staff' (in this instance, it was Misty, Christina, Faye, and Judy in follow-up. Doctor Kiefer was courteous, alert, intelligent and patient -- with presence and an assuring manner. He was thoroughly knowledgable about and discussed/explained in detail my podiatric and related diabetes issues. After completing his examination, he clearly articulated an in-depth diagnosis of my 'problems' and recommended 'next steps' in the treatment of my subject health issues, including referral to a specialist (another top-notch Dr.) to gather additional information by examination, and recommend curative treatment accordingly. I'm very pleased about, and consider myself fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kiefer by my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Joseph E. Kiefer's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners