Ratings for Dr. Hanna H. Kackielo

Dr. Kackielo was my mother-in-law's primary care physician until recently. We decided to leave her practice because she was extremely rude, impatient, and abrupt with my elderly mother-in-law. I am appalled at how she responded to my month-in-law and felt it was completely uncalled for and totally unprofessional. I am instructed to "be polite" with my comment, however, that is difficult because I feel Dr. Kackielo is the one who should be polite to her patients!!!!! I would most definitely NOT recommend this physician to anyone. I need to say that her staff is wonderful and polite.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

DR. KACKIELO IS ABOUT THE RUDEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. THE ONLY REASON SAW HER WAS BECAUSE MY PRIMARY IS ON LEAVE AND I WAS FORCED TO MEET WITH DR. K. SHE NEVER LISTENED, WAS VERY OPINIONATED AND UNPROFESSIONAL WITH HER COMMENTS AOBUT HER COLLEAGUE. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE THAT WANTS A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS TO HER PATIENTS!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I have seen DR.Kackiello since 2003,and have had excellent care. She is polite, caring and knowledgeable. Phone calls are responded to in atimely manner. I could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr kackielo is very rude at times and she doesn't have the patience to deal with her Clients. When you go to see her for a sick visit, she will not answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Both my spouse and I are patients of Dr. K. - her staff front office staff are the best. They make patients feel very welcomed. Dr. K has a new physician assisant, Julie Martin, is very knowledgeable. When call and do not feel well I typcially get a same day appointment with Julie. This is the first doctor's office where I have never waited more than 5-10 minutes to see the practioner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

This doctor is smiley and seemingly caring, but she does not believe what you say. She is rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

SHE IS A VERY GOOD DR! VERY THOUROUGH!! I JUST MOVED TO THIS AREA AND TRIED A DR BEFORE HER AND THEY WERE ALWYS SWITCHING APPTS AROOUND AND i NEVER ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE THE DR JUST A NURSE PRACTIONER? I ALWAYS SEE DR K AT EACH VISIT! STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL TOO!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

She is a goog doc for general & minor things. She is not great for anything really important.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Kackielo is a very special person and an excellent doctor. She also gives the patient her undivided attention and will take the time to answer any questions that you may have. Her pleasent attitude makes going to her a pleasent experience. Her care is a 10 on the scale of 10. Anyone going to her will enjoy her as their primary doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Hanna H. Kackielo's Credentials

• Akademia Medyczna, Bialystok, Poland (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois