Ratings for Dr. Joshua J. Lander

Dr. Lander has been treating my family since 2007 and we are grateful for his extraordinary aptitude and friendly disposition. I highly recommend Lander Sport + Health Sciences.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Lander is among the few healthcare providers today that actually spend TIME with you. He is extremely knowledgeable but also very approachable. He is smart, skilled, caring and has a passion for his practice and patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My family has been treated by Dr. Lander for over 7 years. He has helped us tremendously with numerous issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Lander.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr Lander has been am important part of our families healthcare for about 12 years. Although some of our issues have been difficult to treat he has done so with the utmost professionalism and care. I continue to see him for neck pain and his treatment has been immensely helpful in relieving pain.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013