Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Improta

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Improta and his staff! I don't think I've ever waited more than five minutes after arriving for an appointment. Everyone working in the office has always been so kind and helpful. Dr. Improta is probably the most warm and caring doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about giving you the best result and explains everything very thoroughly. I needed to have multiple procedures done on my face due to significant lines and other signs of aging. It was so bad that he knew he could not give me perfect results. However, the results I got were amazing! His work is conservative and very natural looking. I don't look like Joan Rivers or some freaky cat woman! I have received so much positive feed back. Many friends have asked me for his phone number so they can schedule a consult too. I would highly recommend Dr. Improta and his staff for any procedure you might be considering. At least take advantage of the free consult to see for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Improta (and his partner in practice, Dr. Schwatrz) are wonderful! They approach the WHOLE patient! I initially had my breast reduction with Dr. Improta several years ago. My insurance covered ALL of it! Subsequently, I had some small cosmetic procedures done. I have had upper eye lift and some Botox and Restalyn injections along with an Obagi "Blue Peel". I did have a complication with my breast surgey, NOT the doctor's fault! A complication that they could NOT have anticipated, yet they did not "freak-out" and begin to act in a "protective" way (as most doctors do, thinking you're going to sue them!) From what I understand, these doctors have NEVER been sued for malpractice (I could be wrong). But I can understand why. Their patients KNOW that these doctors DO act in the patient's BEST INTEREST! It's when doctor's DON'T is when patients become upset. I would recommend these WONDERFUL doctors to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Very proffessional, top notch, results are incredible Office staff are knowledgable, friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Robert S. Improta's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1969)

Champ Va