Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Kiningham

Dr Kiningham helped me get vital diagnostic tests. I had a five year adventure within the U of M where I was treated with great disrespect from some specialists and by my East Ann Arbor IM and Peds primary care physician, who failed to give me a diagnosis and gave me "white coat syndrome" (I was terrified to visit a doctor's office). After eight years o going to that woman I realized she had made no human connection nor did she have any compassion and care about my condition. For five years I visited the ER about once every two months in terrible pain. In this time-frame I also met at the U a number of interns/fellows that should NEVER EVER practice medicine. Dr Kiningham facilitated my communication with the specialists greatly and prescribed diagnostic tests that led the diagnostic procedure. Seven years after my adventure at the U of M began, I am finally diagnosed with ADVANCED cancer thanks to Dr Kiningham. I wish I had switched to Dr Kiningham as my primary earlier.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Robert B. Kiningham's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)