Ratings for Dr. Noah M. Devicente

Knowledgeable, informative and compassionate. Thank you Dr Devicente for the excellent service.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr.Devicente is everything that you would want in a Doctor. He's professional, caring, understanding, and takes time to listen to your questions about what is going on with your body.He's funny and I like his socks.:-) I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

My friend has been a patient of Dr. Devicente for about a year. His digestive issues were continuing to get worse. Many tests and meds later, we had no good results. Within 2 visits, Dr. Devicente had evaluated the issue, perscribed a drug that worked almost immediately, and we have had 6 months of good GI health. The only issues are considered "normal", but Dr. Devicente has predicted them and educated us to expectations. He is punctual and very "to the point". His time is valuable and he respects ours. Love him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Devicente is an excellent GI doctor. I always feel comfortable and cared when I go to see him. He is very intelligent, compassionate, caring, and very patient doctor. He gives quality care in the office or during the procedure. I will and I do recommend him to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Devicente. Choon Hong

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have delt with swallowing problems for many years due to a brain tumor. We lived in Michigan but have retired to Florida and decided it was time to change doctors. On my first visit, he was very through , went through my history, and concluded I needed to get my esophagus stretched which he successfully completed. Prior to this time I was only able to eat soft foods and I was still choking. I feel 98% better and thanks to him, my quality of life is greatly improved. I feel he earned a 5 Star rating and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. DeVicente is a very good doctor. He is very pleasant and professional, and takes the time to explain everything to you. For my situation, he was very knowledagable and recommended the appropriate tests. I wish more doctors were like him. I will definitely recommend to him family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Noah M. Devicente's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare