Ratings for Dr. David S. Knapp

I saw Dr. Inappropriate many years ago when I lived in Tennessee. My idiot primary care doctor couldn't tell I was in kidney failure (I have lupus) and by the time Dr. Knapp saw me I was almost dead. He listened and always acted concerned about me. Again, when I became so depressed over the situation that I wanted to drive off a bridge, he was the ONLY doctor who took me seriously! He referred me to a psychiatrist, and literally saved my life for the second time! I can not say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I found him to be rude and he seemed irritated when I called him after having reactions to two of the three medications he put me on. After cutting two of the medications out and trying them one at a time, it turned out that I reacted to all three. The next visit he told me he'd done everyting he could and to "have a nice life". It was strange that the entire time every visit he kept sniffing and pinching his nose. Wierd. I would never, ever recommend him to anyone and I would never go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Whatever you do, do not see Dr. Knapp for fibromyagia. He is supposed to be the expert, he will not give you medication or fill out paperwork. He will rush you through your visit and make you feel like you have inconvenienced him while being there. BAD DOCTOR. Get a different one. In addition I was reprimanded by his nurse for being late when I had been in the waiting room for an hour because the front office staff didn't let them know I was there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have seen him for my initial diagnosis. My feeling is that he does not really believe that there is anything wrong with patients that have fibromyalgia. He will diagnose you with it but then his eyes wonder and he is very disinterested. He is just in it for the $

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Knapp is one of the best doctors. He has been practicing for a long time and has diverse communication. Great doctor. His nurse Jennifer is a person, caring to both doctor and patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

AT 1st i liked him he was very friendly , But by my 4th vist He was acting strange and rude ,Since then he has talked down to me , make me feel Like i should just go away , never had a Doctor act like this . Since then i have been told by other Hosptial workers he is weird and i should look for another Docotor , I am being to belive they are right , he seems to be very pranoid or something , I have become afraid to tlak to him or ask questions , Not sure what to do Never been in any situation like this

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr Knapp talks in riddles, only answering your questions with odd wording,sometimes changing the subject. He is very hard to understand. Will be changing Dr.'s

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

poor service and just inconsiderate and rude

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

I find Dr. Knapp to be very friendly and willing to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Knapp for almost a year. At first, wasn't sure what I thought about him. But once I became more aggressive with him about asking my questions, he took the time and things have been going well ever since. Also, I really like his nurse, Jennifer. Scripts can be an issue, as they don't call them in, ever.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. David S. Knapp's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1973)

Lumenos