Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Lenz

I have an automatic dislike for the dentist/Orthodontics but here that dislike went away.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Lenz and his staff are great. I work in the dental field and can tell you Dr Lenz is the best Orthodontist around hands down!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Lenz and his staff have been amazing. We have completed phase 1 with both girls and will be starting soon with our son. It is incredible what can be done orthodontically at such an early age to prevent issues later. Thank you for my kiddos' incredible smiles!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

As an older patient (mid-50’s), Dr Lenz took time to explain the process and options. His staff are wonderful and scheduling straight forward.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

All my appointments were fairly on schedule and I felt the team was very talented and caring. My treatment was bit longer than predicted because of Dr Lenz's attention to detail and being so precise with his treatment. Very happy with my smile and bite.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Everyone is professional and knowledgeable from the staff to Dr. Lenz!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

always awesome , professional and caring staff would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Everyone was super nice, and I'm very happy with the end result!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I think the quality of Dr. Lenz’ work has gone down. For what he charges, his work should be terrific. It’s average at best. Unfortunately, I found out too late. He acted nice at the initial consultation, before I started to treatment. After that, he’s been very short . He spends very little time with the patient. He has been very rude at some of the appointments. Also, his practice is so full, that there’s been more a few times that I couldn’t see him when he told me to come back because there were no appointments available! I wouldn’t recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I don't usually like coming to the dentist but I love coming here! The staff is so nice and caring. Dr. Lenz is great. He is very paticular which I love. Everything here is pain free! My mouth looks amazing thanks to you guys! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017