Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Lenz

All my appointments were fairly on schedule and I felt the team was very talented and caring. My treatment was bit longer than predicted because of Dr Lenz's attention to detail and being so precise with his treatment. Very happy with my smile and bite.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Everyone is professional and knowledgeable from the staff to Dr. Lenz!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

always awesome , professional and caring staff would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Everyone was super nice, and I'm very happy with the end result!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I think the quality of Dr. Lenz’ work has gone down. For what he charges, his work should be terrific. It’s average at best. Unfortunately, I found out too late. He acted nice at the initial consultation, before I started to treatment. After that, he’s been very short . He spends very little time with the patient. He has been very rude at some of the appointments. Also, his practice is so full, that there’s been more a few times that I couldn’t see him when he told me to come back because there were no appointments available! I wouldn’t recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I don't usually like coming to the dentist but I love coming here! The staff is so nice and caring. Dr. Lenz is great. He is very paticular which I love. Everything here is pain free! My mouth looks amazing thanks to you guys! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Lenz does an excellent job. His service is exceptional and highly recommend him. Every appointment I've felt valued and cared for.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Lenz and his staff were excellent!! Great experience and would recommend to others

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been impressed with the professional and caring staff. Everything was explained clearly and my daughter loves the staff. The ladies that assist Dr. Lenz are very understanding and personable. We are at the start of our Orthondontic journey and feel positive about our choice to work with Dr. Lenz and his super caring staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Went o Dr. Lenz for my braces. was an awful experience. You're lucky if he will even acknowledge you while you're there.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016