Ratings for Dr. Homayoon Sanati

He gave me chemotherapy double dose for long time and damaged my body not being able to continue treatment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I'm so pleased with Dr. Homayoon Sanati since I went to see him for a second opinion he immediately change my treatments and I'm feeling so much better that tells me he has a lot of knowledge how to treat cancers patients especially mine that is metastatic. I would really recommend Dr. Sanati and all his staff they are very affiant when ever I call the office for what ever reason they answer my calls and questions very fast.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Doctor sanati is the best. He is not just a professional doctor, he is the best person I have ever seen in my life. He is a rep of God to help cancer patients. He means a lot for our family. Speciall thanks to him and his office staff.

Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Sanati and his Nurse, Daneen, are both incredible! Doc always has time for me and my never ending questions. Nurse Daneen always has anything I need at the ready, whether a RX, office notes, forms and good advice. His front office is also the tops. I am more than pleased that these people make up my Oncology team.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Homayoon Sanati's Credentials

• Bcbs Texas
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)