Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Vasiliauskas

Excellent doctor, especially for Crohn's disease. He knows a lot and is open-minded.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. V is hands down the best Gastro doctor. He has contributed to saving my life more than once, and is extremely caring and knowledgable. He has eased my life, my living with Crohn's disease, and improved my quality of life greatly. I reside in Northern California, but continue to see him despite the distance because of his impact on my life and continued care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I have seen Dr.V for my colonoscopies at Cedars-Sinai for 8 years. He has perfromed 3 total colonoscopies for me and is the BEST. His evaluation is thorough and he is available to answer questions before and after the procedure. His thorough and complete examinations have given me the info that I need to help improve my Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis. I live a completely normal life and feel comfortable knowing that an outstanding doctor has examined my insides and has taken biopsies. He is the best of the best and I give him an OUSTANDING 5 star rating! He is a wonderful person to boot and I'm thankful for his evaluation! You Go Dr. V!!!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

This pariticular doctor is truelly a life saver. He is one of the most knowledgable physicians in the subspecialty of Irritable Bowel Diseases (Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease). If anyone is diagnosed with either of these conditions, would not recommend anyone else. He literally saved my life and fixed other physicians mistakes. Extremely caring and wonderful doctor. A+++++++++

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Eric A. Vasiliauskas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company