Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Culliton

Came to this place after a car wreck. I had a separated shoulder and a bunch of neck and upper back pain that was getting worse even after my meds ran out. My neighbor knew of Valley Chiropractic and told me to go. Dr. Colliton was really cool and took time to tell me what was goin on and why it was still hurting. The place is really nice and the girls super cool that made it fun to go. I still have some stiffness in my shoulder but to be honest I never finished my physical therapy and think that's why.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

The girls (staff) are great! Very fun! The dr was nice and seemed to be right on with my diagnosis. (my problem=constant headaches!) Honestly I was a skeptic at first but I noticed relief after my 1st treatment. Now I know what was causing them and can avoid them...but I still like to go in about once a month. I definitely recommend this place! :o)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Daniel J. Culliton's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental